v60s Ringtones

Is there any other way to get ring tones for my v60s other than through
vtext.com?

I have a midi file of "old phone" but have not been successful in finding a
way to get it to the phone

--
-----------========::::::::::+::::::::::========---------
ken@tssf.org Ken E. Norian Long Island, NY USA

good luck, i've been asking the same question and got no where. your best
luck is buying ringtones from vtext.com

"Eliminate annoying spam!
My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster."

http://www.ihatespam.net

"K.E.N." <kenorian@see.sig.for.email> wrote in message
> Is there any other way to get ring tones for my v60s other than through
> vtext.com?
>
> I have a midi file of "old phone" but have not been successful in finding
> a way to get it to the phone
>
> --
> -----------========::::::::::+::::::::::========---------
> ken@tssf.org Ken E. Norian Long Island, NY USA
> http://tssf.org/kenshome.html
> ----------========::::::::::+::::::::::========---------

Spanky

"K.E.N." <kenorian@see.sig.for.email> wrote in message
> Is there any other way to get ring tones for my v60s other than through
> vtext.com?
>
> I have a midi file of "old phone" but have not been successful in finding
> way to get it to the phone
>
> --
> -----------========::::::::::+::::::::::========---------
> ken@tssf.org Ken E. Norian Long Island, NY USA
> http://tssf.org/kenshome.html

DataPilot screen. Dont have a V60 so other than this curious bit of info....

Phone Book Manager O
SMS Manager O
Image Editor X
Ringtone Composer O(Manual only)
Calendar O
O : Supported
X : This phone doesn't have this function or not supported.
V60c doesn't have Ringtone capability