Sign in with
Your question

WORLD WAR 2 ONE PLAYER PC GAME

Last response: in Video Games
August 12, 2011 4:32:51 PM

IT APPEARS "CALL OF DUTY" IS FOR TEENS AND WON'T BE THE CHALLENGE A ONE PLAYER WORLD WAR 2 BUFF WOULD ENJOY MORE AND BE MORE CHALLENGING THAN THE FIRST CALL OF DUTY LISTED FOR TEENS.
I AM THINKING Call of Duty: United Offensive Expansion Pack WOULD BE MORE CHALLENGING AND FUN FOR AN ADULT MALE OF 64 YRS. OLD

More about : world war player game

August 12, 2011 4:44:39 PM

This topic has been moved from the section Windows XP to section Video Games by Area51reopened
m
l
August 12, 2011 10:47:22 PM

I would recommend red orchestra 2 Heroes of stalingrad or Ostfront the original, its a realistic shooter that has a steep learning curve.

Red orchestra 2 is not out yet but will be available this September 13, The second one would probably better suit you because it has single player.

Edit: The original red orchestra is multi player only.
m
l
Related resources
August 13, 2011 8:36:23 PM

Another really good WWII game but not a FPS genre is Company of Heroes with all its expansion packs, i think it was released in 2006 and i still play it alot to this day.
m
l
August 16, 2011 1:25:53 AM

"for teens' merely implies there is violence, not that an adult will not enjoy it...

I have played both the original Call of Duty, and Medal of Honor/Allied Assault, and enjoyed them both alot...(I played them both at over the age of 40!)

Have fun with them!
m
l
!