FA on eBay; HP Hewlett Packard Laserjet 1100 Laser Printer..

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,uk.adverts.computer,comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?)

Hi,

I am auctioning an HP Laserjet 1100 on eBay. The auction ends on
August 9, 2005. Click on the link below for more info. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-Hewlett-Packard-Laserjet-1100-Low-Page-Count_W0QQitemZ6790467276
1 answer Last reply
More about ebay hewlett packard laserjet 1100 laser printer
  1. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?)

    "Mock Stroder" <mockspeed@excite.com> wrote in message

    > I am auctioning an HP Laserjet 1100 on eBay. The auction ends on
    > August 9, 2005. Click on the link below for more info. Thanks.

    Comp.periphs.printers and comp.sys.hp.hardware are not sale groups. Please do
    not post sale items in these groups.

    - Bob Headrick

Hewlett Packard Laser Printer Laserjet Ebay Computers