FA on eBay; HP Hewlett Packard Laserjet 1100 Laser Printer..

Last response: in Computer Brands
August 9, 2005 12:56:56 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,uk.adverts.computer,comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?)

Hi,

I am auctioning an HP Laserjet 1100 on eBay. The auction ends on
August 9, 2005. Click on the link below for more info. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-Hewlett-Packard-Laserjet-1100-Lo...
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 11:09:53 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?)

"Mock Stroder" <mockspeed@excite.com> wrote in message

> I am auctioning an HP Laserjet 1100 on eBay. The auction ends on
> August 9, 2005. Click on the link below for more info. Thanks.

Comp.periphs.printers and comp.sys.hp.hardware are not sale groups. Please do
not post sale items in these groups.

- Bob Headrick
!