EQ2 - Just subscribed

Tags:
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
November 18, 2004 7:57:02 AM

Neat game. It runs fine on my system thusfar.

Quick question. How do I map an *attack* key? Yes I know I should read the
documemtation but you guys are sooo great.

I'll be cranking up the graphics and video resolutions soon and see how that
works. THus far the defaults work fine.

Initial impression? I like it.

David N.

More about : eq2 subscribed

Anonymous
November 18, 2004 11:40:40 AM

On 18 Nov 2004 04:57:02 GMT, David Napierkowski wrote:

> Quick question. How do I map an *attack* key? Yes I know I should read the
> documemtation but you guys are sooo great.

EQII button -> Options -> Keyboard(?) and look for the key options
--
RJB
11/18/2004 8:39:53 AM

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then
I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of
their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of
work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is
better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than to be
selfish and worry about my liver.'
--Jack Handey Deep Thoughts
Anonymous
November 18, 2004 4:40:55 PM

focaipoint@aol.com (David Napierkowski) wrote in message news:<20041117235702.07924.00001062@mb-m07.aol.com>...
> Neat game. It runs fine on my system thusfar.
>
> Quick question. How do I map an *attack* key? Yes I know I should read the
> documemtation but you guys are sooo great.
>
> I'll be cranking up the graphics and video resolutions soon and see how that
> works. THus far the defaults work fine.
>
> Initial impression? I like it.
>
> David N.

I think you can change it in the Option menu.