Can't run oblivion nomore

Status
Not open for further replies.

dweramond

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2011
hello, i played oblivion for awhile now (played it just yesterday on this very comp >>) but for some reason this morning it don't work nomore, just put a black screen up and theeeen...crash! no idea what went wrong, only couple of mods i installed are colourwheels ones and they worked fine yesterday...even this morning at 1:00 AM i was able to play >> tried everything i can think of, anybody got an idea? (just say so if you need my dxdiag infos to be able to help tough i don't think you'll do knowing it worked fine for ages ><' )

Solution
hmm, any time I got black screen no start in oblivion it was a mod, or a bad mod load order. I never had a config just stop working though.

Remove mods and see if it works? may need a re-install, I had to do that at least 3 times in my days of modding oblivion, some times, stuff just gets screwed.

If you changed nothing, something got corrupted.

nocturnal7x

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2008
hmm, any time I got black screen no start in oblivion it was a mod, or a bad mod load order. I never had a config just stop working though.

Remove mods and see if it works? may need a re-install, I had to do that at least 3 times in my days of modding oblivion, some times, stuff just gets screwed.

If you changed nothing, something got corrupted.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.