Do you think everyone should be literate and educated?

Every human should be given full education?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

huntluck

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2010
Hey guys i have general opinion pole what you think about education ............

advantages :- There is no one left who is not concern about the current world and it's opportunities ..

Disadvantages:- who will work if each get's qualified education so everyone want to be boss..

In simple word," ONLY LEAD TO DESTRUCTION".

Example ;- you can watch the current world status.

requiemsallure

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
That's a good question to be honest... and I think not quite everyone should be fully educated (AKA college), maybe only about 65-70% (which is a huge boost from what we have today) the reason for this is.

1. more high end fields would be populated, and we would have a higher rate of technological, scientific and just plain overall advancement as a race.

2. there would be more competition between R&D that would be a result to the surge in education levels, resulting in the above.

3. creativity and critical thinking (something that is severely lacking in today's society) would gain substantial improvement, in addition it would also stave off ignorance.

4. it would create jobs (teachers, maintainers, food industry, and entrepreneurs among a large pool of jobs possible).

(obviously there are more benefits I just wrote the ones I could think of at this time).

as far as the uneducated people, they would consist of children, teens, and people that are too lazy to pursue an education, they would fill the lower end roles that you do not really need an education for, there are many benefits to this.

1. It would give the teens that are planning to get the full education a foot in, because there are many positions at larger companies (not talking about walmart... I'm talking about more specialized companies) that do not require an education, that still require you to have one... silly? yes.

2. we would have all of our basic jobs filled, and managerial positions filled by more qualified people.

3. There would be fewer people out of work, thus improved productivity (my opinion but if there are more people in the higher specialized fields there would obviously be positions for any jobless people to work at, on the other hand this all depends on whether or not there are enough specialized jobs created to be filled).

(there are more benefits to this as well, however as above I cannot think of any more at this time).

NOTE: I think everyone should have a high school education.

NOTE: feel free to add to either list if you feel the same way and have additional reasons for each.

Every human should be given the "opportunity" for a complete education; not forced into it. The number one requirement for success of a group is DIVERSITY among its members. For more information on this, please refer to a good book on Group Dynamics.

I think we need plenty of dumb people so the clever can easily exploit them.

Simple really ...

Likewise we need plenty of ugly people ... they make us look good.

Forget this equality for all ... and an equal education.

Some of us deserver the best.

I am not going round in circles all day grinding the flour so the pigs get to sit at the table thanks ...

Four legs good ... two legs better.

;p

semu

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
Having too many people highly educated means more competition for jobs, which leads to lower salaries and that will eventyally lead in to deflation that won't end easily. Also, cities wouldn't be very clean as there wouldn't be many cleaners etc.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
Too many people with higher education also devalues it for everybody.

For years here in the UK a Bachelor's degree was the benchmark for excellence with comparatively so few going to do a degree. Now, seemingly every ah heck and their dog has a degree, which just devalues it for everyone, pushing that bar up to a Master's degree.

I'm all for equality and equal opportunities, but it has to be TRULY equal - i.e. a white person doesn't get bumped out of a job to a lesser-experienced black person just because that company has an ethnic diversity quota to fill - and with those equal opportunities come the capacity for people to bug out and not bother.

We should all get equal chance, but if you don't want to take that opportunity then don't come running to me saying you're discriminated against or under-skilled and expect us to support you.

Oh, and my white/black quota comment wasn't a racially-motivated one before anybody starts accusing me of racism.

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010

I would say give everyone equal education and knowledge similar to Deus-EX 2 with Alex Denton Ending I think! JC Denton looks like a Wario evil type clone, lots of weird things going in the game I lost my notes! :eek: The Chick as your avatar looks hot I would have her become a professor, just have her older than the class in highschool or college motivate kids with a hot teacher to make sure they goto highschool-college-university!