  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
November 18, 2004 10:31:26 AM

I have been downloading maps, and was wondering if someone could give me a
range of levels for the various adventuring zones. EQAtlas had such a graph
for EQ1 that was quite helpful. Please fill in what you can...

Isle of Refuge (Levels1 -6)

Peat Bog (Levels 4 - 8?)

Down Below

Forest Ruins

Oakmyst

Cave

Vermin's Snye

Blackburrow

Firemyst

Tomb of Varsoon (Forbidden Isle)

More about : eq2 table zone levels graph

Anonymous
November 18, 2004 10:31:27 AM

"Lumpy" <malkiv@nospam.adelphia.net> wrote in message
>I have been downloading maps, and was wondering if someone could give me a
>range of levels for the various adventuring zones. EQAtlas had such a graph
>for EQ1 that was quite helpful. Please fill in what you can...
>
> Isle of Refuge (Levels1 -6)
>
> Peat Bog (Levels 4 - 8?)

I would say this would be more like 4 - 15 or so.

!