EQ2 Table of Zone Levels Graph?

I have been downloading maps, and was wondering if someone could give me a
range of levels for the various adventuring zones. EQAtlas had such a graph
for EQ1 that was quite helpful. Please fill in what you can...

Isle of Refuge (Levels1 -6)

Peat Bog (Levels 4 - 8?)

Down Below

Forest Ruins

Oakmyst

Cave

Vermin's Snye

Blackburrow

Firemyst

Tomb of Varsoon (Forbidden Isle)
1 answer Last reply
More about table zone levels graph

    "Lumpy" <malkiv@nospam.adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >I have been downloading maps, and was wondering if someone could give me a
    >range of levels for the various adventuring zones. EQAtlas had such a graph
    >for EQ1 that was quite helpful. Please fill in what you can...
    >
    > Isle of Refuge (Levels1 -6)
    >
    > Peat Bog (Levels 4 - 8?)

    I would say this would be more like 4 - 15 or so.

    > Down Below
    >
    > Forest Ruins
    >
    > Oakmyst
    >
    > Cave