Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Can i get list of 2 player games with one keyboard please?

Last response: in Video Games
August 15, 2011 2:24:03 PM

Actually there aren't much out there. Mostly, the games that are released for split screen games are for consoles, whereas it's not the same for PC. If you have a controller then you can play games like FIFA ( not in split screen though ). Another one would be, Ford Racing Off Road. That one seems about the only game that runs on split screen.
Score
August 16, 2011 2:34:26 PM

I was actually wondering the same, i could not find many sources that advertise 2 player PC games, they just are an extreme rarity and it is sad. Me and my girl would love to play Dirt3 and etc. together, I did spend an awful lot of money on my gaming rig and sadly, cannot play anything together. I will look for Ford Racing Off Road at BestBuy, thanks Gman
Score
Related resources
August 16, 2011 2:54:12 PM

Your welcome.
If you can spend some money on a controller, then you two can can play co-op games together like Fifa and Portal 2. :)  evevn on PC.
Score
August 16, 2011 5:32:26 PM

Oh ya? I actually have portal 2 but only 1 xbox 360 controller. Ill have to get another and try it out i was totally unaware portal 2 was coop. It really is a shame though they should really put some more development into games like Army of Two but for the PC, although i guess the market isnt really there else they would already be doing so!
Score
August 16, 2011 6:10:08 PM

Split Second does 2 player split screen like that.
Score
August 21, 2011 9:35:36 PM

@benski Awsome!! I will have to get that. Thanks.
Score
August 22, 2011 1:57:59 AM

Ah man there was some old hot wheels game that I used to play back in the day that had the two player split screen thing. I can't remember the name of it though. I'm gonna try to find it, it sounds like fun right now.
Score
August 22, 2011 2:54:09 AM

blur is a fun racing game. it has split screen up to four players. i think you need controllers for it though
Score
August 22, 2011 3:30:14 AM

swolper said:
blur is a fun racing game. it has split screen up to four players. i think you need controllers for it though

agreed. Blur is so much fun.
Score
August 22, 2011 11:07:47 AM

Dirt 3 works split screen as well.
Score
August 25, 2011 7:24:23 AM

I suppose there are many old games which u can play as dual on single keyboard, mortal kombat, Need For Speed old editions etc.
Score
!