Can i get list of 2 player games with one keyboard please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually there aren't much out there. Mostly, the games that are released for split screen games are for consoles, whereas it's not the same for PC. If you have a controller then you can play games like FIFA ( not in split screen though ). Another one would be, Ford Racing Off Road. That one seems about the only game that runs on split screen.

hermz1337

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2011
I was actually wondering the same, i could not find many sources that advertise 2 player PC games, they just are an extreme rarity and it is sad. Me and my girl would love to play Dirt3 and etc. together, I did spend an awful lot of money on my gaming rig and sadly, cannot play anything together. I will look for Ford Racing Off Road at BestBuy, thanks Gman

hermz1337

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2011
Oh ya? I actually have portal 2 but only 1 xbox 360 controller. Ill have to get another and try it out i was totally unaware portal 2 was coop. It really is a shame though they should really put some more development into games like Army of Two but for the PC, although i guess the market isnt really there else they would already be doing so!

skulltac

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2011
Ah man there was some old hot wheels game that I used to play back in the day that had the two player split screen thing. I can't remember the name of it though. I'm gonna try to find it, it sounds like fun right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.