Verizon Launches Ringback Tones In California

http://news.vzw.com/news/2004/11/pr2004-11-15a.html

definitely one for the kids.
3 answers Last reply
More about verizon launches ringback tones california

    That actually looks pretty cool... I might actually use something like
    that and I'm 25. I don't consider myself a kid but depending on the
    price I may try it.

    Did you try calling the number in the article? Sounds like hold music to me
    :)

    "Brian" <brianirish@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > That actually looks pretty cool... I might actually use something like
    > that and I'm 25. I don't consider myself a kid but depending on the
    > price I may try it.

    lol funny stuff I like it.

Verizon Internet Service Providers