Verizon Launches Ringback Tones In California

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
November 16, 2004 7:13:27 PM

That actually looks pretty cool... I might actually use something like
that and I'm 25. I don't consider myself a kid but depending on the
price I may try it.
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 8:07:23 PM

Did you try calling the number in the article? Sounds like hold music to me
:)

"Brian" <brianirish@gmail.com> wrote in message
> That actually looks pretty cool... I might actually use something like
> that and I'm 25. I don't consider myself a kid but depending on the
> price I may try it.

November 16, 2004 9:02:05 PM

lol funny stuff I like it.
!