Verizon Launches Ringback Tones In California

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

That actually looks pretty cool... I might actually use something like
that and I'm 25. I don't consider myself a kid but depending on the
price I may try it.

Did you try calling the number in the article? Sounds like hold music to me
:)