LocoMonoco

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
So i restored my PC to factory settings and stuff. Now i only have 3 games. Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3 and Minecraft. Well minecraft had a "Fatal Java" thing and i dont know what that is about. Fallout 3 crashes after like 20 minutes of gameplay but works perfectly everytime i restart it. Can someone help me? I've already tried reinstalling the games. Modern Warfare 2 has had no problems yet. Please help me with my other games though. I want hours of fun not 30 minute segments :(

PC SPECS
--------------------
AMD Athlon II 640 Quad-Core processor (3.00ghz)
4GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia GeForce GT430 (1028mb)
1TB HDD Space
Windows 7 home premium.
--------------------

Male_07

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2011
Fallout 3 is notoriously buggy, it used to crash every 20 minutes or so for me. I updated it to the most recent version and lowered graphics settings slightly which made it crash a lot less.

Male_07

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2011
Fallout 3 is notoriously buggy, it used to crash every 20 minutes or so for me. I updated it to the most recent version and lowered graphics settings slightly which made it crash a lot less.

fallout does need patches. but you really need to start looking at your event viewer. it will help you figure out more details on what is causing the crash...
control panel
admin tools
event viewer...

it will say what app crashed, what sub object like a dll went down to cause the crash... its not always that helpfull but its a good starting point.