Your question

Does tom know what he's talking about?

Tags:
  • Motherboards
  • Tyan
  • Thunder
Last response: in Motherboards
July 24, 2001 6:12:40 PM

Can you really run a tbird with the tyan thunder or do you have to use an mp. I know what tyan's site says. I'm just looking for feedback from you guys.

More about : tom talking

July 24, 2001 6:54:23 PM

Are my post really that uniteresting or is it that know one really knows anything about this?
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 24, 2001 7:00:24 PM

well, given that only a handful of people in the us have actually used a dual athlon board, i doubt many people at this point can refute toms review......why not wait a couple of months and see what developes?

ignore everything i say
Related resources
July 24, 2001 7:48:57 PM

I've got this board and have tried just about everything or maybe even everything that I could possibly think of. I can't get a regular tbird to work. It will not post at all. I've even got a new motherboard and that doesn't work the tbirds work in another system. I should have an mp processor sometime this week. So hopefully i will know more then. Insight is always welcome.

Thanks
July 30, 2001 2:27:06 PM

The system will now post with the mp processor. However a new problem has arose. The system will not post with both stick of ddr. Individually each one works but I have tried all possible combinations of both of them and it will not post. Is there a switch in the bios that needs to be turned on so that mored than one memory bank can be used? I appreciate all the replies.

Thanks

ˆ«Œ«‚¢ˆÃŽEŽÒ