To set up a Bluetooth enabled device, you need to do three things:
1. Add a Bluetooth adapter to your computer.
This is usually done by plugging the adapter into a USB port. (If a Bluetooth adapter is already built in or attached to your computer, ignore this step.)
2. Set up the device so that your computer can find it.
To do this, you must:
* Turn the device on.
* Make it discoverable.
To learn how to make a device discoverable, check the information that came with your device or go to the manufacturer’s website.
3. Install the device.
To install most devices, such as a mobile phone, keyboard, mouse, or personal digital assistant (PDA), you can use Bluetooth Devices in Control Panel. If you have Bluetooth wireless technology installed on your computer, follow these steps:
To install a Bluetooth enabled device
1. Click the Start button Picture of the Start button, click Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Bluetooth Devices.
2. Click Add, and then follow the instructions.
To install a Bluetooth enabled printer
* Open the Add Printer wizard by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Hardware and Sound, clicking Printers, and then clicking Add a printer.