Apple Looking to Hire People Who Know Metal

Status
Not open for further replies.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]rocky1234[/nom]I hope they don't get bent all out of shape over this.Sorry could not resist.lol[/citation]
i'm sorry that made absolutely no sense, even if it is about metal. who is getting bent out of shape? apple is trying to hire people, and tom's is trying to advertise it, WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT

but seriously, i thought it was about the metal genre...

rocky1234

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2008
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]i'm sorry that made absolutely no sense, even if it is about metal. who is getting bent out of shape? apple is trying to hire people, and tom's is trying to advertise it, WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THATbut seriously, i thought it was about the metal genre...[/citation]

Hence the reason I said sorry could not resist. Yes I realize Apple is hiring people that know about metal. I just took the term metal & made a small joke about hoping Apple does not get all bent out of shape over it. You know metal & being able to bend it. Geesh get a sense of humor already please :) Also it is sunday morning & when I wrote that it was like 8 am & before my morning cofee I will try the come up with better ones after my cofee lol.

laur3ooo

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010
[citation][nom]rocky1234[/nom]You know metal & being able to bend it. Geesh get a sense of humor already please[/citation] Maybe you are reffering only to Aluminium and the amunt of which Apple uses. I dare you do bend a bar of titanium or better yet, try and bend any metal that has a high percentance of Carbon.

toastninja17

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
I read the headline and was like "which subgenre?" but I had a second guess it was about the whole Liquidmetal alloy thing. Hell, they could put free Slayer on the new devices with this newfangled material!

john5246

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2010
Why don't companies like HTC or Samsung use "liquid metal"

why is it always apple that has to do this kind of stuff? Are companies that stupid? Oh that's right they are because the CEO's only care about their golden parachutes and options

oneblackened

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]laur3ooo[/nom]Maybe you are reffering only to Aluminium and the amunt of which Apple uses. I dare you do bend a bar of titanium or better yet, try and bend any metal that has a high percentance of Carbon.[/citation]
wait wait wait what?

Lrn2chemistry please.

wittermark

Distinguished
May 23, 2010
[citation][nom]laur3ooo[/nom]Maybe you are reffering only to Aluminium and the amunt of which Apple uses. I dare you do bend a bar of titanium or better yet, try and bend any metal that has a high percentance of Carbon.[/citation]
Titanium is actually quite flexible, thats why they use it as plating on spacecrafts. on a serious note, nobody is going to bend metal with their bare hands, maybe you need to grow past your puberty stage, and do some studying in school before we can have any kind of logical arguments here. elemental metal do not contain carbon, if you are referring to a mixture of metal and carbon, then you are referring to an "alloy", yea school is great. i suggest you take some.

ridewya

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2010
this is the company tht actually believe in themself and the future of the company to invest to the best technology out there and actually care wht their product and design look like

tommydyhr

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
[citation][nom]john5246[/nom]Why don't companies like HTC or Samsung use "liquid metal" why is it always apple that has to do this kind of stuff? Are companies that stupid? Oh that's right they are because the CEO's only care about their golden parachutes and options[/citation]
You're kidding, right? As if Apple is any different...

Status
Not open for further replies.