Is Windows2003 32 bit supported on Itanium based superdome?

I can't find a clear answer on HP or Microsoft site. Can someone please
help?

Thx

goy...@gmail.com wrote:

> Is Windows2003 32 bit supported on Itanium based superdome?

Running native or as a VM under another OS,
and if the latter, which OS: HP-UX, Linux or Win64?

I can guess that native is impossible, and even if
it worked, would be too slow to be of any real use.

And unless there have been advances in emulators
since last I looked (3 years ago), running Win32 as
an OS under another OS on IA-64 is doubtful. Running
your Win32 apps under one or more is another matter.