Is Windows2003 32 bit supported on Itanium based superdome?

I can't find a clear answer on HP or Microsoft site. Can someone please
help?

Thx
1 answer Last reply
More about windows2003 supported itanium based superdome

    goy...@gmail.com wrote:

    > Is Windows2003 32 bit supported on Itanium based superdome?

    Running native or as a VM under another OS,
    and if the latter, which OS: HP-UX, Linux or Win64?

    I can guess that native is impossible, and even if
    it worked, would be too slow to be of any real use.

    And unless there have been advances in emulators
    since last I looked (3 years ago), running Win32 as
    an OS under another OS on IA-64 is doubtful. Running
    your Win32 apps under one or more is another matter.

Hewlett Packard Hardware Windows Server 2003 Microsoft Computers