My Thoughts on Quake IV 2005!

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
Very Cool game showing of DOD Tech vs Cybernetic Strogg Machine Brains! Beat the game on LT. and killed the Giant Cybernetic Mind Control Brain & Killed the Nexus! Someone need to tell John Carmack and ID that it needs some balance changing!
1) Needs a shotgun upgrade with secondary function doing a triple shot splash damage!
2) Grenade Launcher needs to do some more damage & kill those charging tesla soldiers with 3 grenades!
3) When you win LT., General hard Mode should Start you with Strogg Armor at 200/200!
4) Strogg Armor & Health should be 150/150
5) Teammate AI shouldn't die that easily & you should be able to rescue more of yuor teammates! Tired of Seeing DOD marines die in front of you like shodan from system shock is setting you up!
Don't have latest patch that used dual core CPU's just orginal!

My Favorite Moment is getting set-up by giant android when disabling generators, before getting stroggified! It kind of tells you get out of there Kain before you feel the pain before some giant boss that looks identical to Apocalypse from Xmen! Very Cool ending killing the Giant Brain that reminds me of Metroid Cybernetic Gear! Very Fast paced action! Pulse Cannon needs a sniper scope function & flashlight making the machine gun obsolete in the game! nailgun needs a flashlight also! Surprised no Expo with Quake IV, every ID game as least has an expansion you can download! 9/10 Overall needs some tweaking released in an expansion!

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
General A.I. Setting increases the difficulty where you need to use all your weapons + you run out of ammo, relying on charged pistol! Also need to download the latest patch computer is having v-sync problems and game doesn't seem to be taking damage properly! Need one of those old 3dfx cards that can handle 200FPS!

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010

Does Glide FX Surealistic API(F.e.a.r. Project Origin 2) look better or Cuda 2.0 API Animation Graphics look better! :eek: