EQ2: Better Soloers: Crusader or Predator?

Hi NG,

what do you think?

Which Class is better for soloing, Crusader or Predator?

Thanks for helping...:-)
Joerg
1 answer Last reply
More about soloers crusader predator

    "Joerg Heinrich" <news@lomosoft.de> wrote in message
    > Hi NG,
    >
    > what do you think?
    >
    > Which Class is better for soloing, Crusader or Predator?

    I'm purely guessing, but I'd say crusader will be able to solo longer.

    Right about where the mobs start hitting harder, they'll start getting heals
    to cast on themselves to counteract that. (Although, I haven't seen a good
    spell list, so I dont know thier heals might be too trivial to make a
    differnece.)

    But either way... the predator's advances in the mid level seem to consist
    (partly or fully) of the ability to deal damage from the sides / rear.
    Something you won't be doing during soloing, not counting the opening blow.

    --
    Davian - Wood Elf Warrior on Guk
    Dearic - Dwarven Fighter on Mistmoore

    Dearic - Dwarven Warlord on E'ci