Linksys wrt54gs DHCP setting

Hey.
I got a new lingsys wrt54gs and it is up and run very fine
but one problem !

How to disable Client Lease Time in dhcp menu ? 0= give one day
i can not disable the Lease time.

Any :-)

I will have it to stay lockt
2 answers Last reply
More about linksys wrt54gs dhcp setting

    On 16 Dec 2004 12:29:23 GMT, <skibber@lostmail.com> spoketh

    >Hey.
    >I got a new lingsys wrt54gs and it is up and run very fine
    >but one problem !
    >
    >How to disable Client Lease Time in dhcp menu ? 0= give one day
    >i can not disable the Lease time.
    >
    >Any :-)
    >
    >I will have it to stay lockt

    You can't "disable lease time". If you don't want to use DHCP, then you
    have to disable the DHCP server. If you want longer lease time, then put
    in 7200. That's 5 days...

    Lars M. Hansen
    http://www.hansenonline.net

    Ok i get it now.

    I use now Firmware_Alchemy-6.0rc4a
    here can i setup static ip's and they always on always.

    Thanks anyway
    Skibber :-)

Wireless DHCP Linksys Internet Wireless Networking