Hey, can my laptop games?

intel core i5 480M 2.67 ghz
ATI Radeon HD 5470 512 mb, shared memory 1172 mb
RAM 4 gb (2.99 gb usable)
HArd disk 500 gb 206 gb free
windows 7 home premium 32 bit

can my laptop play gta 4, sims 3, crysis 2? :eek:

Solution
You can definitely play the games you listed, but they won't run nice as you may expect it to.
GTA IV - The game is badly coded and requires a decent quad core CPU and a good GPU to play the game properly.
Sim 3 - This game may work better and at high settings since it isn't demanding at all.
Crysis 2- You can probably play the game at 800*600 at high ( which is the lowest available settings unless you install the 1.9 patch) and at DX9 and NOT at DX11.
The problem is that your laptop isn't really capable to handle games that you listed. You may want to build a desktop rig, if you want to play games like Crysis, Metro, GTA IV etc. :)
You can definitely play the games you listed, but they won't run nice as you may expect it to.
GTA IV - The game is badly coded and requires a decent quad core CPU and a good GPU to play the game properly.
Sim 3 - This game may work better and at high settings since it isn't demanding at all.
Crysis 2- You can probably play the game at 800*600 at high ( which is the lowest available settings unless you install the 1.9 patch) and at DX9 and NOT at DX11.
The problem is that your laptop isn't really capable to handle games that you listed. You may want to build a desktop rig, if you want to play games like Crysis, Metro, GTA IV etc. :)

Solution

deathcoremark

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2011

For GTA 4, can i still play it?? Is it going to be like slow motion??