sony1978ak

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011
Hello
I am writing, to give you my opinion about the gaming today.
Yes there are allot of good gamming machines out there and they are all good each one it’s own way, and also there’s allot of games, but not as much as there used to be back in PS1 & PS2 , GC, Xbox days I know now developers don’t sell as much games as they did back in those days, you know why? I will tell you, you see back in PS1 and PS2,xbox and GameCube days there was no online gaming, which gave the developers options to add cheats to the games, and also gave none gaming companies like Gameshark and Actionreplay and so on, work to make gaming cheats devices.
The developers today should give an option of cheating on all the games they make, there are allot of people like me around the world who don’t care about trophy’s and achievements, all we want is to play the game’s the way we want, I don’t care about FAKE trophy’s and achievements instead I want to play the game’s my way just carousing around. This days we are to busy to set there for 2 hours trying to kill some boos. Back in PS1 days i had almost 140 games most of them where not the best games but what made me bye them and play them was the CHEATS.I am not talking about cheating online all i am saying is that the developers should give an option for other gamers like myself who don’t care about online and trophy’s, and achievements. that’s why my PS3 Library is only 19 games, compared to my ps1 which was around 140,games and PS2 was around 110 games, and I hardly play PS3 games ,if i had cheats for example on killzone 3 and uncharted and mgs and so on i would be replying these games over and over again, plus i be buying more games even if they gave them 3 out of 10, because i would be playing them my way the cheating way the fun way, just like I am still doing with my PS1 and PS2 games, now i play allot of PC games because PC still have cheats, thanks to the cheat trainers. LOOK I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT CHEATING ONLINE, I don’t cheat online and i don’t play online at all, that’s why i am asking Sony and Microsoft and Nintendo, and all the gaming developers to add cheats to the games like they use to, for people who don’t want or care about competitions, all we want is to play the game in a fun way.
PLEASE UNDERSATND WE DONT CHEAT ONLINE, AND WE DONT CARE ABOUT TROPHEYS AND ACHEVMENTS AND COMPTTIONS.
WE WANT TO PLAY THE GAMES IN OUR WAY THE FUN WAY.

Mottamort

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
Wow....firstly, learn some proper grammar please, will go a long way. Second, there are sites like www.cheatcc.com and programs like cheatbook database for a reason. Cheating and the ability to use cheat codes is still very much there. I cant think of a single game where you cant cheat (godmode, all guns etc) in the single player version of it...so I'm not totally sure where your argument is coming from.