[EQ2] No Group Window

Well i've been happily running around refugee island for several
hours. Anyway i've got to the end guy in the cave and we got a 4
person group going. Only problem is I have no group window. The server
was going down in ten minutes so before I could say so they all rushed
in.

Now being the healer and having no group window is not a good thing.
One guy died who I could have easily healed. Also once inside the cave
my video lag went through the roof and I was hardly even able to
target anyone or even follow the combat. Gunna have to crank it right
down cause i've had it cranked right up to just acceptable, but
obviously that's not gunna cut it in the big fights.

Anyway back to the group window.... how the hell do you get it up ?

I checked the setup and seen a alt-g for group window but pressing
this done nothing. Server went down before I could really look into it
though.

And where is the spells memorized tab ? All I got is a hotbutton bar
at the bottom with the spells in it.

I wish there was a "setup like EQ1" selection so I knew what the hell
I was doing.

Cheers,
4 answers Last reply
More about group window

    Fazza wrote:

    > Anyway back to the group window.... how the hell do you get it up ?
    >
    > I checked the setup and seen a alt-g for group window but pressing
    > this done nothing. Server went down before I could really look into
    it
    > though.

    Did you try this whilst grouped? If not you may have missed it because
    it only has two small icons in it unless you are grouped. It has no
    border if it is in the black portion of the screen. If that isn't it
    then you could have accidentally moved it off the screen. There is an
    option to allow windows off screen - if you uncheck that then it should
    come back. If it still doesn't come back then maybe you turned it off
    whilst trying to turn it back on - press alt-g again.

    > And where is the spells memorized tab ? All I got is a hotbutton bar
    > at the bottom with the spells in it.

    You don't memorize spells - you just put them in the hotbutton bar. I
    suppose that could be called memorizing but not really because you can
    cast spells by pressing the icon in the book.

    RTFM !!

    "Galveron Boade" <starwarsgalaxies@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > RTFM !!

    A very amusing post, coming from someone who failed to quote, or attribute.

    Perhaps you should RTFM for Usenet.

    --
    Davian - Wood Elf Warrior on Guk
    Dearic - Dwarven Fighter on Mistmoore

    Dearic - Dwarven Warlord on E'ci
    Talynne - Half Elf Assassin on E'ci

    > You don't memorize spells - you just put them in the hotbutton bar. I
    > suppose that could be called memorizing but not really because you can
    > cast spells by pressing the icon in the book.

    I believe K brings up the "spellbook".

Video Games