Internet downloader

Hello everyone. I just recieved my Everquest 2 US DVD box and the first DVD
is totally scratched!
I have a valid key to register and all but can't install the game.
Is there an online downloader that gets the needed files from SOE server?
If yes give me the link please.
I will have to get this DVD replaced but it's Friday and this means i wont
be able to play over the weekend. :-(

Thanks for any help in advance.

(An FTP server with the cab files of DVD 1 would help as well)

"mustrum ridcully" <mustrum@fastrun.at> wrote in

> Hello everyone. I just recieved my Everquest 2 US DVD box and the
> first DVD is totally scratched!
> I have a valid key to register and all but can't install the game.
> Is there an online downloader that gets the needed files from SOE
> server? If yes give me the link please.
> I will have to get this DVD replaced but it's Friday and this means i
> wont be able to play over the weekend. :-(
>
> Thanks for any help in advance.
>
> (An FTP server with the cab files of DVD 1 would help as well)

I'd help you but I can't afford the game until Dec 1. :-(