Sign in with
Your question

Why are there so many cheaters on the Playstation 3

Last response: in Video Games
August 26, 2011 12:33:19 AM

The Playstation 3 is full of cheaters. In just about every multiplayer match on Red Dead Redemption, MW2, or Call of Duty Black Ops you will find someone using a modified controller, aimbot, rapid fire, glitches, and several other hardware and software hacks. These are some of the known cheaters on PS3.

harm84
La_Pysca
MAX_PLAYER_03
patrickisftw
Wicked-Romeo
welsh_assassin
raiderQB_10
XIXx_GHOST_XIx
LAnoobgamer3
Papenko
TEENAG3_NARK
FREE--HUGS--
v932e2wr6
Thornara
GS--ZERO
KSR11OTG
picapepas
s1087-1087
yamagata
JOHN112083
Husky-Jerk
motorola666
MEAT_SHIELD_
A-A-S-J
FK-AlexX-MEX
sangethan
piaxxanax
peyton270
Denis_95-Brasil
wild__pt
SnipXpert
classdj
RobinTheHoods
FAL_78
cfrymonster
sopalaisodu91
stonecruncher13
xXepesilonXx
EDDY-EVIL
LAMBORGINY
RKC_Hell-Raiser
FIFO78
pontiacv8403
manu-fede1
SalsoulRecords_
OoLivV
Undead_Stich_89
EL_SPYDER
OCB-LA-GACHETTE
OCB_BOUGE_DE_LA
OCB-BEFALO-M13
Experience_Elite
Experience_Kills
Krypto53
moussaillon85
shaheerhustla
Flykid2243
TheVoidwalker
THE-MESSIAH-8
KillerKlowns1988
pistolero1800s
new-yui
X_MONNGO_X
GoldenKSA
GoT-No-BrAiNs
paris124
deliege
ME_TA_LLI_CA_78
Mecledy
elloko06_
RhymeSmoke
corvettezr1-13
spiderone69
AshDust05
Krazyboipit1
Mr—Hassan
Quicksilver87
N__O__A__H__
coficul
LunaticLSA76
BVB09kev
Wrath_of_Loki
AL_roker56
elloko06_
H8Johnny
BanksELDORADO
DevilDead_707
Pringles97
Morocco68smoker
johnnyayal94
JvilleTXbeast
EL_PADRINO_MV
Yohannredemption
LiTtLE_BeSTiA
Nwo1981
Worrol87
Arturo667
Nitro-x83
Adrixo1985*
Sean-John-
Cguapo
Cartoon_boy_619
YoungGunz_Raiden
DevilDeath_101
Jake-t-Snake
MATACAMPEROS_77
Stich_Boy
Filth_1
Bonelessbrownie
Devilwearprada_
dir_en_grey04
Gold_RevolverS
BaRBiie_C4n_KiLL
Crazy_Slag
date1016
Tazzz31
ALN3ME_Skull
Dirty-Killaz
Areksandorya_368
Salem30
Sergio_Cruz_H
Ingrid_Y_David
Critan_Pedro
YoungGunz_Demon
Jimi101mokumz
Galactico2010
Moon_kiss
SirBricante
Fheer1
The_sleeper_one
xllx__SAM__xllx
Born-to-game
Red1on1
Crazyfofo
Jr_player1
Lukasky
Vargas23-09-1998
Dead_Headshots
Silentt_Warrior
RedMarlboro-
Kriss_Lopez

More about : cheaters playstation

August 26, 2011 12:59:03 AM

Why not just play on another server? ... oh wait.
m
l
Anonymous
November 9, 2011 11:12:23 PM

jtrevolver is a ******* idiot
he put me on the list
pontiacv8403
m
l
Related resources
November 10, 2011 11:19:28 AM

so using something like XIM3 would be cheating then? cause i was thinking about getting one... i just got an xbox360 about 4 days ago though and, even after 6+ hours of accumulated play time on fall out new vegas i still cant aim worth a crap
m
l
a b î Playstation
November 10, 2011 11:41:35 AM

There are just as many people cheating on the xbox. I know people who have modded their xbox controller to make any single shot weapon an automatic weapon. It's ridiculous and just goes to show they have no skill.
m
l
November 10, 2011 5:07:29 PM

Agree with Hawkeye22.

Both systems have people who use modded controllers. That is something the companies themselves can not really stop or control. It would have to be at a developmental level where the game developers somehow program in that each gun can only shoot at a specific rate of fire and no faster. But even with that a gun on single shot comes down to how fast your finger is, and if the controller says your fingers are lightning fast then the gun would still fire at an extremely rapid rate.

And also agree that if you need that sort of advantage just to make yourself feel good about your play then you have zero skill. You should just break your disc, toss your console in the trash, and find a new hobby you are ACTUALLY good at.

The people in my gaming community use to come across this all the time when we played Rainbow Six competitively. But in the end not even a faster shot can help you against a team who is just plain better than you are.
m
l
January 14, 2013 12:30:42 AM

This is something you used to pretty much only see in PC gaming, but I think in the next 2-3 years it will be much more prevalent in console gaming. At least in most PC games you can be kicked off of servers, but there really isn't an option for that with consoles.

I think that come next gen, game developers need to add a report button in for gamertags or PSnetwork accounts for the use of modded controllers. And after you hit 5-10 complaints (to insure people just don't report you because they disliked you or something) you get banned for 2 months from online play with whatever game it is.

Like someone above me said about playing Rainbow Six competitively, if the people using the modded controllers are just inferior players they will most likely lose either way, but still it does give them a large edge and can easily give them the game, which is frustrating.
m
l
January 16, 2013 7:55:41 PM

Lol at someone on console complaining about cheaters!! You don't even know what a cheater is. There was a period of 3-4 months last year in MW3 where you couldn't join a ground war game without getting headshot after headshot through multiple walls. Not really many cheaters on console at all, and if your talking about cheating with one of those modded controllers, they are few and far between and still nothing compared to a traditional PC aimbotter.

The PC aimbotter is just the obvious cheater. There are also many cheaters that use wallhacks and no aimbot that give them a huge advantage, and sometimes is very hard to figure out. I bought Black Ops 2 for PS3 specifically to avoid the aimbotters that plague COD on PC. Get over it.
m
l
!