Neverendless-wow.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaklope

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010
My brother was telling me about neverendless-wow.com. It is a private site where you can play wow for free. It stikes me that it would be an iffy site and not legit. I can't find anything specific.

Solution
Any of the private servers for World of Wacraft are not legit. Period. Infringement of the Blizzard's EULA. Plus you'd be tampering with your .wtf file, which is tampering with Blizzard's software, i.e. the game. Most likely, connecting to such a server will not physically damage your hardware, but that doesn't make it legal.

Bostick

Distinguished
May 17, 2010
There are many private servers online for WoW, and neverendless seems legit to me, however playing on a private server is considered to be against the rules and agreements on Blizzard. But I know a lot of people who have done it and nothing happens...
Instead of connecting onto the Blizzard servers, your game connects to a different IP which is changed in the realmlist of your game directory. Not really any harm done to your computer.

Eldd

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Any of the private servers for World of Wacraft are not legit. Period. Infringement of the Blizzard's EULA. Plus you'd be tampering with your .wtf file, which is tampering with Blizzard's software, i.e. the game. Most likely, connecting to such a server will not physically damage your hardware, but that doesn't make it legal.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.