Sign in with
Your question

My living room disappeare in The Sims Social.

Last response: in Video Games
August 27, 2011 6:42:52 AM

While playing the Sims Social, I stored my living room as well as other rooms so that I could build onto my house. When I put them back, my living room completely disappeared. It had most of the object that I need as well, the computer, easel, guitar, typewriter, tv, sofa, bookcase, and a whole bunch of other stuff. What do I do? It is worth thousands of simeloens and hours of hard work. I am currently on level 21.
August 27, 2011 7:54:02 PM

AngelicAngie said:
While playing the Sims Social, I stored my living room as well as other rooms so that I could build onto my house. When I put them back, my living room completely disappeared. It had most of the object that I need as well, the computer, easel, guitar, typewriter, tv, sofa, bookcase, and a whole bunch of other stuff. What do I do? It is worth thousands of simeloens and hours of hard work. I am currently on level 21.

http://forum.playfish.com/showthread.php?t=2544064
m
l
September 7, 2011 4:08:15 AM

Thanks for the help. I found it.
m
l
Related resources
September 13, 2011 9:33:15 AM

686879,3,968140 said:
Thanks for the help. I found it.[/quotems

I found my two rooms in the storage but the living room isn't there, where have you found yours???
m
l
September 14, 2011 12:57:11 AM

AngelicAngie said:

m
l
!