Things to do while downloading initial patch

After my disappointing experience with SWG, I resolved to never do business
with SOE again. Some resolve, eh? Hopefully these guys will be a little more
on the ball. So I have about 1 hour 45 minutes left til I can log on. ANy
suggestions on how to amuse myself?

But more importantly, any suggestions on the best server?

"Obi Wan Kanihaveadoobie" <gooool@earthlink.net> wrote in

> After my disappointing experience with SWG, I resolved to never do
> business with SOE again. Some resolve, eh? Hopefully these guys will
> be a little more on the ball. So I have about 1 hour 45 minutes left
> til I can log on. ANy suggestions on how to amuse myself?
>
> But more importantly, any suggestions on the best server?

Neopets!!! I'd put my referer in here but I don't want to get flames about
it.