Battlefield 3 requirements

Hello,
I have a i7 930 clocked to 4.02GHZ and GTX 560ti evga SLI and i was wondering if i would be able to max out BF3
11 answers Last reply
More about battlefield requirements
  1. Thanks
  2. use the search bar
  3. joewright1986 said:
    Hello,
    I have a i7 930 clocked to 4.02GHZ and GTX 560ti evga SLI and i was wondering if i would be able to max out BF3

No you not be able.
  4. Do me eyes deceive me? yes, yet another " Can I run BF3" thread! Im so glad you decided to waste everyone's time instead of using your own time looking at the 10+ threads of it on the first 2 pages alone.
  5. Sounds like u wasted ur own time to comment as u can c this is my first post ever had I known I probably would have done that but yeah thanks for wasting ur own time
  6. joewright1986 said:
    Sounds like u wasted ur own time to comment as u can c this is my first post ever had I known I probably would have done that but yeah thanks for wasting ur own time

I don't consider informing a newbie about the plethora of resources that they aren't utilizing hardly a waste of time but a help to them so they don't waste everyones time with a question that the community has answered multiple times.
  7. Well from now on do what u said & inform instead of coming off like a ass
  8. joewright1986 said:
    Well from now on do what u said & inform instead of coming off like a ass

thank you for your cooperation
  9. Thanks for understanding
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Gtx Battlefield Intel i7 SLI EVGA Video Games