Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

Hi,

why EQ2 is asking for a credit card when opening an account ? Wasnt my first
month free with the purchase of the game ?

tx

"Chuck" <nospa@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> why EQ2 is asking for a credit card when opening an account ? Wasnt my
> first
> month free with the purchase of the game ?

Probably in anticipation of you subscribing=).

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Chuck" <nospa@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> why EQ2 is asking for a credit card when opening an account ? Wasnt my
> first
> month free with the purchase of the game ?
>
> tx

Don't worry they won't charge your card until free period is over, and if
you decide to cancel it's easy just do it before the 30 days is up once they
charge there are no refunds. BTW both these practices are common in the
world of MMORPGs.

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

> Don't worry they won't charge your card until free period is over, and if
> you decide to cancel it's easy just do it before the 30 days is up once
they
> charge there are no refunds. BTW both these practices are common in the
> world of MMORPGs.

Tx for the informations.

Already canceled the account (after 3 days), damn boring game ...

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 17:33:04 -0500, "Chuck" <nospa@nospam.com> wrote:

>Already canceled the account (after 3 days), damn boring game ...

Sure you did.