Does right click do anything in the game Civ 5

Solution
You can play the game while in windowed mode then. Just go through the settings and in options-> Video opptions->Fullscreen.
Or you can just press Alt+Enter. :)

kenbb1983

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2010
my friend uses a left click (one-click button) only type mouse because of a disability and im thinking of installing civ 5 for him. he uses an on screen keyboard key for right click and i dont know if the onscreen keyboard will be available in the game.

Nihilis

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
Or get him a Razer Naga/Logitech G13 :) The Naga uses mainly thumb movements (middle finger isn't a necessity, though the Naga is obviously designed for people to use their middle finger.) Logitech G13 (or the Razer/Saitek equivalents) are left hand keyboard like control pads, with basic keys, analogue stick and a variety of programmable buttons. Either could be of use to your friend :)

-Nih

diellur

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2011
I've just been playing Civ 5 this week, quite a lot (too much, really!) and I don't think I right-clicked once. Whenever you click on a unit, a context box appears at the bottom left of the screen, with all the various options available for it.

kenbb1983

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2010
thank you for all your help. he can't grip a mouse, he pushes up withe top of his wrist to click the one-button and controls the cursor with a sensor on his forehead. im a.civ5 addict too.and I don't remember using right click either. windowed mode sounds like the way to.go though, that way he can trade money: ). thank you everyone for the replies.:)