Solved

Does right click do anything in the game Civ 5

Hi Toms Hardware.:) Is right click used for any of the game functions in civ 5? Thank you.
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about does click game
  1. Why do you ask ?
    Yes, it's a RTS game so you're going to have to use the mouse all the time. :)
    You can remap the controls though.
  2. oh ok. im wondering if you need right click in the game. i know its mostly left click but if i can remap the controls thats great. thank you:)
  3. At some points you have to right click.
    Is there a problem with your mouse or something ?
  4. my friend uses a left click (one-click button) only type mouse because of a disability and im thinking of installing civ 5 for him. he uses an on screen keyboard key for right click and i dont know if the onscreen keyboard will be available in the game.
  5. Best answer
    You can play the game while in windowed mode then. Just go through the settings and in options-> Video opptions->Fullscreen.
    Or you can just press Alt+Enter. :)
  6. Or get him a Razer Naga/Logitech G13 :) The Naga uses mainly thumb movements (middle finger isn't a necessity, though the Naga is obviously designed for people to use their middle finger.) Logitech G13 (or the Razer/Saitek equivalents) are left hand keyboard like control pads, with basic keys, analogue stick and a variety of programmable buttons. Either could be of use to your friend :)

-Nih
  7. I've just been playing Civ 5 this week, quite a lot (too much, really!) and I don't think I right-clicked once. Whenever you click on a unit, a context box appears at the bottom left of the screen, with all the various options available for it.
  8. thank you for all your help. he can't grip a mouse, he pushes up withe top of his wrist to click the one-button and controls the cursor with a sensor on his forehead. im a.civ5 addict too.and I don't remember using right click either. windowed mode sounds like the way to.go though, that way he can trade money: ). thank you everyone for the replies.:)
  9. Best answer selected by kenbb1983.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Hardware Games Video Games