Sign in with
Your question

LCD MONITOR UNDER 6,000Rs

Last response: in Video Games
August 30, 2011 8:12:11 PM

Hii Guys im planning to Get a PS3 Move Bundle In December But i Have No Hd Tv So I thought that why dont i should go for a LCD monitor. SO Please Tell me The Best Available LCD monitor for PS3 under 6,000Rs.I Live in India By the Way .. :)  :)  :) 

More about : lcd monitor 000rs

September 1, 2011 2:02:13 PM

You won't get a decent LCD monitor in India for less than INR 6,000. Keep in mind that since you're getting a move bundle, you'll need a decent sized screen to get a good feel of the move! I'm running it on my Sony Bravia 32 incher, which is around Rs.40,000. Samsung will be cheaper and a good bet, but definitely not in the price range you're looking for.

LCD's aren't that cheap. I bought a Dell 22 incher for Rs. 11,000. Even a 22 incher won't be enough for you to enjoy the move bundle. Sorry to say, but you'll have to increase yourbudget.
September 1, 2011 4:41:52 PM

namelessonez said:
You won't get a decent LCD monitor in India for less than INR 6,000. Keep in mind that since you're getting a move bundle, you'll need a decent sized screen to get a good feel of the move! I'm running it on my Sony Bravia 32 incher, which is around Rs.40,000. Samsung will be cheaper and a good bet, but definitely not in the price range you're looking for.

LCD's aren't that cheap. I bought a Dell 22 incher for Rs. 11,000. Even a 22 incher won't be enough for you to enjoy the move bundle. Sorry to say, but you'll have to increase yourbudget.

hEY i need a monitor not a Tv n Im getting really nice deals on Letsbuy.com
Dell 20 ich LED backlight LCD monitor in 7000 and by the way i have increased my budget to 7000 :D 
!