Lots of questions about eq2 - just wanna ask - is it possible to play
eq2 trial ?
I have been playing eq1 for 4 years, but not sure if i will buy eq2 -
im not sure my pc can even run it.
So - is it possible to try it out before buying ?

Kim

"Kim Schroeder" <nospamtome@myorange.dk> wrote

> Lots of questions about eq2 - just wanna ask - is it possible to play eq2
trial ? <<

The game is 2 DVDs long (approx 9-10 cds) so it wouldn't be practical for
them to offer a digital download.

_________________________________
Webmaster - http://www.bippiboy.com
Keeper of the Animated Clerks Timeline -
http://www.bippiboy.com/tracer/tracer.htm

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 04:55:18 GMT, "Colcannon Bacstai"
<bippiboy@excite.com> wrote:

>(approx 9-10 cds)

9 CDs plus a bonus CD

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer:
http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
"Door's to your left" -Gord

Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 02:27:38 +0100, "Kim Schroeder"
<nospamtome@myorange.dk> wrote:

>Lots of questions about eq2 - just wanna ask - is it possible to play
>eq2 trial ?
>I have been playing eq1 for 4 years, but not sure if i will buy eq2 -
>im not sure my pc can even run it.
>So - is it possible to try it out before buying ?
>
>Kim

EQ2 Collectors edition comes with a free trial to give to your
friends..