Access denied MY MUSIC folder

I wanted to play some iTunes music and my HP XP home say's Access is
denied. I tunes says it may be a locked disk. How can I change this. I
only have 1 user as owner. I click properties on MY MUSIC and it show
read only or hidden files. I try changing both but I still can't play
music. Help, I'm not sure if it's just that folder or more. HP help on
the start menue I can't seam to find what im looking for.
1 answer Last reply
More about access denied music folder

    any ideas what this is happening? Cab hp send me a restore disk to fix
    this? 533w

Hewlett Packard Music Computers