Where did you username comefrom?

Hey all,
With just about every one who has ever played video games in general have a special unique user name, Just wondering how it your user name come to be?
:). I found deicide randomly one day while browsing through some online dictionary before I adopted it.
So for me personally, my original user name "xAngelMakerx was stole from a tank in CoD2 :P but has now recently change to Deicide Chaos ( Deicide - meaning god killer)
11 answers Last reply
More about where username comefrom
  1. Play off of my name, ive had two over time and both have been name based. I currently use this name, bdizzle, but am switching over most accounts to realxbxdeal (last name deal). Definitely one of the most important things to a gamer, hard to decide for sure
  2. Mst3k: space mutiny
  3. From a book.
  4. From my name
  5. From a book.

And one question... the poll was posted on August 30, but we cannot vote?
  6. Just cross my mind ...
  7. Eldd said:
    From a book.

And one question... the poll was posted on August 30, but we cannot vote?

Good question lol i have no idea lol.
  8. deicidechaos said:
    Good question lol i have no idea lol.

Maybe there's something that needs be enabled so we can vote in that poll? I am not sure as I have never started a poll on this forum.
  9. A book, specifically named after the Desolation of Smaug from The Hobbit. But of course just plain desolation was taken, so I added on the most desolate number I could think of and voila. Been using the same screen name for more than a decade now on the ole spiderbutgoo.
  10. From a glue stick I found on the table LOL
  11. Eldd said:
    Maybe there's something that needs be enabled so we can vote in that poll? I am not sure as I have never started a poll on this forum.

me either, but I think I may have set the expiry date as the date I posted lol.
Ask a new question

Read More

Video Games