3700 bluetooh died!

i use my rx3700 for Sat Nav and use a bluetooth GPS receiver with it. All
was well until the other day when suddenly bluetooth decided it wasnt going
to work any more.

I have clickedthe bluetooth thing in the bottom right hand corner. Manager
is greyed out but settings is clickable. But when I click settings the
button goes in but nothing actually happens. Bluetooth in Control Panel
does not respond to being clicked either.

Any ideas at all anyone?
1 answer Last reply
More about 3700 bluetooh died

    "Willl" <smacking_jon REMOVE@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    >i use my rx3700 for Sat Nav and use a bluetooth GPS receiver with it. All
    >was well until the other day when suddenly bluetooth decided it wasnt going
    >to work any more.
    >
    > I have clickedthe bluetooth thing in the bottom right hand corner. Manager
    > is greyed out but settings is clickable. But when I click settings the
    > button goes in but nothing actually happens. Bluetooth in Control Panel
    > does not respond to being clicked either.
    >
    > Any ideas at all anyone?

    I experienced that too on some h6340's. Solution was to install the firmware
    again.

    --
    Esben

Hewlett Packard Hardware Bluetooth Computers