WAG54G misreporting Encryption state

On my Linksys WAG54G configuration window I have enabled WPA TKIP, but the
Status.Wireless tab indicates that Encryption is Disabled.

Using another PC to connect to the network via a WUSB54G shows the network
as WPA encrypted.

I am using the latest software (1.02.7) on the WAG54G and the latest
software (version 4) on the WUSB54G.

Is anybody else seeing this mis-reporting of the link encryption status?

"nospam" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> On my Linksys WAG54G configuration window I have enabled WPA TKIP,
but the
> Status.Wireless tab indicates that Encryption is Disabled.
>
> Using another PC to connect to the network via a WUSB54G shows the
network
> as WPA encrypted.
>
> I am using the latest software (1.02.7) on the WAG54G and the latest
> software (version 4) on the WUSB54G.
>
> Is anybody else seeing this mis-reporting of the link encryption
status?

I have a wap54g, it does the same thing. I have wep enabled and the
status
show its disabled. I know that it really is enabled though, because I
have to have
the key in my laptop to connect.