Anyone done this update yet?
Any adverse effects to EQ?
Any input appreciated :)

"N'sane" <nomail@thankyou.com> wrote in message
news:fJ3od.129$Z91.46@newsfe3-win.ntli.net...
> Anyone done this update yet?
> Any adverse effects to EQ?
> Any input appreciated :)

I run Windows 2000 Professional with SP4 on both of my machines. I've not
seen a single problem on either machine with it.

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:52:27 GMT, N'sane wrote:

>Anyone done this update yet?
>Any adverse effects to EQ?
>Any input appreciated :)

SP4 for Windows 2000 is more than two years old now, so I think it's safe to
say that if there were any EQ issues with it, you'd have heard them by now.
--
Best regards,
Henrik Dissing

(e-mail: hendis AT post DOT tele DOT dk)

"N'sane" <nomail@thankyou.com> wrote in news:fJ3od.129$Z91.46@newsfe3-
win.ntli.net:

> Anyone done this update yet?
> Any adverse effects to EQ?