ME102 Wirelss Access point - using it as a bridge??

Thats guys. JUst done some routing in a cudboard and found my old
Netgear ME102 which I thought I had lost. Anyway - from what I gather -
this access point also has the option to make it a wireless bridge.

What I would like is hook it upto a old HP Lasrejet that has a jet
direct card and hence make this printer wireless - so I can place it
away some where.

Any idea how I do this - do I give it the same ip as that of the printer?

Scott
1 answer Last reply
More about me102 wirelss access point bridge

    Scott <slewis1972@lycos.co.uk> wrote:
    >Thats guys. JUst done some routing in a cudboard and found
    >my old Netgear ME102 which I thought I had lost. Anyway - from
    >what I gather - this access point also has the option to make
    >it a wireless bridge.
    >
    >What I would like is hook it upto a old HP Lasrejet that has
    >a jet direct card and hence make this printer wireless - so I
    >can place it away some where.
    >
    >Any idea how I do this - do I give it the same ip as that of
    >the printer?

    IIRC, the ME102 could operate in bridge mode only with another ME102
    or other AP running the same chipset.
    --
    "Learn all you can. Die smart."
    - 1987, Anonymous chalk graffito