ME102 Wirelss Access point - using it as a bridge??

Scott

Thats guys. JUst done some routing in a cudboard and found my old
Netgear ME102 which I thought I had lost. Anyway - from what I gather -
this access point also has the option to make it a wireless bridge.

What I would like is hook it upto a old HP Lasrejet that has a jet
direct card and hence make this printer wireless - so I can place it
away some where.

Any idea how I do this - do I give it the same ip as that of the printer?

Scott

Scott <slewis1972@lycos.co.uk> wrote:
>Thats guys. JUst done some routing in a cudboard and found
>my old Netgear ME102 which I thought I had lost. Anyway - from
>what I gather - this access point also has the option to make
>it a wireless bridge.
>
>What I would like is hook it upto a old HP Lasrejet that has
>a jet direct card and hence make this printer wireless - so I
>can place it away some where.
>
>Any idea how I do this - do I give it the same ip as that of
>the printer?

IIRC, the ME102 could operate in bridge mode only with another ME102
or other AP running the same chipset.
--
"Learn all you can. Die smart."
- 1987, Anonymous chalk graffito