Explorer crashing all the time

No virus, no spyware. SP2 installed. Explorer keeps
crashing everytime I look in a directory where there is
large size files (over 5 Gigs). I also get this DR
watson post mortem debugger crash thing all the time as
well. SP2 thanks alot!

any suggestions....
1 answer Last reply
More about explorer crashing time

    Are you by any chance using Webroot's Spysweeper on your system? There is a
    "right" click context menu issue with versions before 3.2. IE crashes as a
    result.

    "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > No virus, no spyware. SP2 installed. Explorer keeps
    > crashing everytime I look in a directory where there is
    > large size files (over 5 Gigs). I also get this DR
    > watson post mortem debugger crash thing all the time as
    > well. SP2 thanks alot!
    >
    > any suggestions....

Explorer Windows XP