Explorer crashing all the time

September 29, 2004 7:56:55 PM

No virus, no spyware. SP2 installed. Explorer keeps
crashing everytime I look in a directory where there is
large size files (over 5 Gigs). I also get this DR
watson post mortem debugger crash thing all the time as
well. SP2 thanks alot!

any suggestions....

More about : explorer crashing time

September 30, 2004 2:24:09 AM

Are you by any chance using Webroot's Spysweeper on your system? There is a
"right" click context menu issue with versions before 3.2. IE crashes as a
result.

!