Windows Explorer Crashing in Thumbnail View

drew

I've got WinXPP SP2 installed. No spyware, no virii, no
weird exe's or anything like that.

Anytime I open up windows explorer and switch to
Thumbnail view explorer crashes immediately. No messages
are given...it simply crashes.

As aggrivating as it is, it's created a situation in
which I cannot save any pictures from the web. As soon
as the browse dialog opens it's in Thumbnail view and no
matter how quickly I act upon it I cannot change to List
view quickly enough. As soon as it's in Thumbnail..it's
done.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

This happens to me as well. It was happening, actually,
before I even installed SP2 (hoping it would rectify the
problem).

I need a fix. Anyone have any ideas?

Tadd