Windows Explorer Crashing in Thumbnail View

I've got WinXPP SP2 installed. No spyware, no virii, no
weird exe's or anything like that.

Anytime I open up windows explorer and switch to
Thumbnail view explorer crashes immediately. No messages
are given...it simply crashes.

As aggrivating as it is, it's created a situation in
which I cannot save any pictures from the web. As soon
as the browse dialog opens it's in Thumbnail view and no
matter how quickly I act upon it I cannot change to List
view quickly enough. As soon as it's in Thumbnail..it's
done.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about windows explorer crashing thumbnail view

    This happens to me as well. It was happening, actually,
    before I even installed SP2 (hoping it would rectify the
    problem).

    I need a fix. Anyone have any ideas?

    Tadd

Windows Explorer Microsoft Windows XP