IE 6.0 Freezes!!!!!

Hi guys!

When I am browsing a web site, IE 6.0 will freeze all of a
sudden.. i can open up another window and browse some
more, but then it happens again. It locks up when i click
on a link, and it starts to think, and then it freezes. I
don't know what the HECK is going on!!

Thanks for everything guys!

:)Rissie:)

Pradeep

Try clearing junk files, del temp files/cookies.If u have
any norton AV try disabling that to make sure it is not
that causing that problem.