tina

Hi there,
For some reason my computer is refusing to run 16-bit
programs. I've been told it's probably a bug but my anti-
virus software is up to date and can't detect anything -
any ideas? Also have any of you had trouble with the
Windows Security Centre download causing trouble with
connecting to the internet? it takes absolutely ages now!
Many thanks in advance,
Tina

1. Go to C:\WINDOWS\repair.
2. Copy the file "autoexec.nt"
3. Go to C:\WINDOWS\System32
4. Paste "autoexec.nt" in this folder. Choose "replace" if prompted to do so.
That should fix the problem