Guild Wars 2 Will Extend into Apple, Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

theoutbound

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
Wow, ArenaNet is consistently adding value to Guild Wars. It may not have the same player numbers as other MMO's, but the lack of subscription fees and these types of improvements make it a great choice. Thumbs up for the developers.

impaledmango

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2009
First of all this is old news. People new about this back in PAX. Also it's only talking to your friends/guild mates and seeing where they are in the world map aswell as managing your auction trading. It isn't gonna be that big of deal unlesss your someone who is addicted to social networks and needs another one to always follow up on!

wribbs

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2010
Guild Wars is probably my favorite game ever and while I don't really see this being something I'd use it doesn't surprise me that ArenaNet is being so innovative. The game is a technical masterpiece and I'm sure GW2 will be amazing. Maybe more of the traditional MMOtards will convert this time around, though it's unlikely because the game requires some level of skill.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]cronik93[/nom]I wonder who rated all the comments low?[/citation]
Obviously some insecure World Of Warcraft player kid who is threatened by the existance of an MMO that doesn't charge a monthly fee.

figgus

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
I play WoW and I am honestly shocked that Blizz hasn't done this yet. I would at least have expected something more than the auction house app, I would LOVE to have guild chat and trade chat on my Droid.

casperstouch

Distinguished
May 15, 2009
As a Guild Wars player I do not see the need for a app like that. The feature I would want most is to be able to get my stuff back when I get hacked. I find that the biggest flaw in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.