Can red alert 2 still work in windows 7 32 bit

edward_050485

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2011
the game is working in win 7 but not properly working some of the menu is missing when ever u start the game. can anyone tell me what to do please.............

BilalAthar

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2011

Try to change the compatibility to Windows XP .I think this should solve the problem.

RA2 works fine for me in Windows 7.

Make sure you run it as an Administrator, and try setting compatibility settings to Windows XP as the above posters mentioned. All of these settings are located under the Properties menu that appears when you right-click on the game's .exe file.

edward_050485

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2011
I've already change the compatibility mode to window xp but doest work,but then when I install dukem nukem forever and it's crack and played the red alert 2 it was accidentally working with both yuris renge and command and conquer..The problem now i cannot play dukem nukem forever hehehe

Thanks to the comment guys

bcguy

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2011

I'm having the same issue, but with no pirated software. There are several files in the RA2 folder that are "applications." I used the compatibility feature to change each file to "XP SP2." I can get the program to start, but I get a black screen. I can hear the game initialize, but can't see anything. Any ideas?