Contacting Verizon????

Hey all,

I'm not a subscriber as they've got no service where I live. How does one
go about contacting them without picking up the phone? I tried to do so
through their site, but every page I tried to view ended up asking for my
ZIP code which isn't served. They've got it set up so that you can't view
any of their wireless services unless you're in the coverage area. Yet it's
rumored that they might move into this area since Cingular couldn't acquire
it from AT&T. Can someone provide a customer service email address?
Thanks,

Travis

Us wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I'm not a subscriber as they've got no service where I live. How does one
> go about contacting them without picking up the phone?

Why the phone objection?

Notan

CIingular accquired ATT wiress and now they are the same company.

Phil

"Philip Kirschner" wrote:
> CIingular accquired ATT wiress and now they are the same company.

That's true, but the OP may be referring to one of the former ATTWS
areas that must be divested by the new combined Cingular.

Feel free to use this ZIP-code, It's 100% in the VZW coverage area. 90037

"Us" <simplyme@poncacity.net> wrote in message
> Hey all,
>
> I'm not a subscriber as they've got no service where I live. How does one
> go about contacting them without picking up the phone? I tried to do so
> through their site, but every page I tried to view ended up asking for my
> ZIP code which isn't served. They've got it set up so that you can't view
> any of their wireless services unless you're in the coverage area. Yet
> it's rumored that they might move into this area since Cingular couldn't
> acquire it from AT&T. Can someone provide a customer service email
> address? Thanks,
>
> Travis

>> "Us" <simplyme@poncacity.net> wrote in message
>> Hey all,
>>
>> I'm not a subscriber as they've got no service where I live. How does
>> one go about contacting them without picking up the phone? I tried to do
>> so through their site, but every page I tried to view ended up asking for
>> my ZIP code which isn't served. They've got it set up so that you can't
>> view any of their wireless services unless you're in the coverage area.
>> Yet it's rumored that they might move into this area since Cingular
>> couldn't acquire it from AT&T. Can someone provide a customer service
>> email address? Thanks,
>>
>> Travis
>>

>"Philip Kirschner" <philk02@verizon.net> wrote in message
> CIingular accquired ATT wiress and now they are the same company.
>
> Phil

Some areas that AT&T served could not be part of the merger
due to legal issues. The OP's area is one likely of them.
--
Andrew D. Sisson