Sign in with
Your question

FPS gaming mouse

Last response: in Video Games
September 7, 2011 12:53:00 PM

Hello everyone,

I'd like to purchase a gaming mouse, but i need it to do the following:

When i click the left mouse button and hold my finger over it i want the mouse to be programmed to "click" non stop until i raise my finger off the LMB.

Do you happen to know what mouse can be programmed like this ?

Cheers

More about : fps gaming mouse

September 7, 2011 2:57:31 PM

Man..I wish I had a mouse like that. That'd be considered cheating in most FPS games if you were insanely good at controlling recoil...
m
l
September 7, 2011 3:25:38 PM

Like an auto-mouse? Haven't heard of anything similar but maybe you can find some macros or something to do that.
m
l
Related resources
September 7, 2011 4:41:23 PM

Have a look at the Cyborg R.A.T 7. It may be just what you are looking for.
m
l
September 7, 2011 8:23:09 PM

You don't even need a new mouse for that, it's all software. Logitech, Razer, etc. all have built in utilities that will do that (especially for keyboards), but you can just download AutoHotkey and make a little script with that (http://www.autohotkey.com/).

If you want a mouse with a gimmick like that built in, you're probably better off looking at some of the more gimmicky brands - wolfking, cyber snipa, unknown Korean brands, etc.
m
l
September 8, 2011 5:14:33 AM

Cheers mate but i can't use autohotkey or autoit because the game guard blocks it.
m
l
September 8, 2011 5:17:01 AM

Sounds like you're trying to pave an easy pathway to be successful in a game.
m
l
September 8, 2011 8:54:47 AM

buy a new mouse :D 
m
l
December 4, 2011 7:25:22 AM

wireless mouse will be the future thread.
m
l
December 4, 2011 1:47:43 PM

I use the Razer Death Adder mouse, and coupled with the Razer Black Widow Mechanical keyboard, this is by far the best mouse and keyboard combo I have ever had the privilege of owning.
m
l
December 4, 2011 1:49:18 PM

supercard said:
wireless mouse will be the future thread.

Are you kidding?

The worst advice I could give anyone would be to go wireless for gaming - let alone a FPS.

Unless you guys just love getting fragged, stay away from wireless.
m
l
December 4, 2011 3:54:49 PM

I don't think I've ever played an FPS without automatic weapons - am I missing something here? Why do you need to incessantly click LMB on a weapon with automatic fire?
m
l
December 4, 2011 4:31:54 PM

Stringjam said:
I don't think I've ever played an FPS without automatic weapons - am I missing something here? Why do you need to incessantly click LMB on a weapon with automatic fire?

Exactly. Burst fire maybe (1 click for 3 shots), but most games have that, also.
m
l
December 6, 2011 8:52:36 PM

If you tell us what games you play maybe we can work something out to help you or just give some tips.
m
l
!