Splinter Cell Chaos theory on Windows 7

mazinger4

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2011
I have an original CD copy of Splinter cell Chaos theory w/ cd key which I want to install on my desktop MSI Core2 quad Q8300, 4GB memory and a GTX460 video card running windows 7 Home premium.
I was able to work around the virtual machine problem and install Oracle Virtual Box, there I installed windox XP and then Installed the game in this virtual enviroment. The problem is that virtual machines do not have or recognize the physical video card installed. They run their wimpy versions of virtual videocards, which is not enough to run any videogame, perhaps only those from the 90's.
Anyways I know windows virtual PC or oracles virtual box can emulate XP and run programs designed for XP as long as they're not graphics intensive, but my question is how to play this game that demands minimum 256mb of memory in a 3d card???
Ive tried to install directely onto windows seven, it installs ok but the game just wont run,ive installed patches and also downloaded a quick fix called SCCT_Crack_By_Xtreme_Gamer at no avail.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.