Event Viewer

I can see all the errors and things in the Event Viewer.
How do I disable them now?
3 answers Last reply
More about event viewer

    I don't think it is possible to disable them, but to stop
    them the issue should be fixed.

    Ok
    But how do I stop them?

    "kadoma" <kadoma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I can see all the errors and things in the Event Viewer.
    > How do I disable them now?

    Admistrative tools/services
    you can control services from there
    Alasdair