Event Viewer

September 30, 2004 4:49:01 PM

I can see all the errors and things in the Event Viewer.
How do I disable them now?

More about : event viewer

Anonymous
September 30, 2004 6:55:16 PM

I don't think it is possible to disable them, but to stop
them the issue should be fixed.

Anonymous
September 30, 2004 7:21:01 PM

Ok
But how do I stop them?

"GTR_Legend" wrote:

> I don't think it is possible to disable them, but to stop
> them the issue should be fixed.

Anonymous
October 1, 2004 5:14:48 PM

"kadoma" <kadoma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can see all the errors and things in the Event Viewer.
> How do I disable them now?

Admistrative tools/services
you can control services from there
Alasdair