oliver

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2003

I have a problem after an upgrade from win 98 to win XP
the bootup time is 5 to 10 min i put in a dns and its fast
i got it down to 5 min bootup but that is not acceptable.
Please help

If you can, your best bet would be to install xp fresh,
after an NTFS format.
Does you hardware meet all the min specs