Druid spells

KY

where do I buy druid spells? apprentise II. and how do I train scribing so
that I can scribe the spells when I find them. these are the things I don't
understand yet.

Thanks KY

"KY" <kyhighland@adelphia.net> wrote in

> where do I buy druid spells? apprentise II. and how do I train
> scribing so that I can scribe the spells when I find them. these are
> the things I don't understand yet.
>
> Thanks KY

I think there's a NPC in the halfling area (can't remember name atm) that
sell the app II's. You could also buy app III's from other players, Adepts
are better than apps, if you can get them instead it'll be better, they are
either drops or made by players.

KY

"Bebinn" <bebinn@invalid.com> wrote in message
> "KY" <kyhighland@adelphia.net> wrote in
>
>> where do I buy druid spells? apprentise II. and how do I train
>> scribing so that I can scribe the spells when I find them. these are
>> the things I don't understand yet.
>>
>> Thanks KY
>>

> I think there's a NPC in the halfling area (can't remember name atm) that
> sell the app II's. You could also buy app III's from other players,
> Adepts
> are better than apps, if you can get them instead it'll be better, they
> are
> either drops or made by players.

Ok thanks, how does my character learn to make spells?

its a crafter special sub class

"KY" <kyhighland@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> "Bebinn" <bebinn@invalid.com> wrote in message
> > "KY" <kyhighland@adelphia.net> wrote in
> >
> >> where do I buy druid spells? apprentise II. and how do I train
> >> scribing so that I can scribe the spells when I find them. these are
> >> the things I don't understand yet.
> >>
> >> Thanks KY
> >>

> > I think there's a NPC in the halfling area (can't remember name atm)
that
> > sell the app II's. You could also buy app III's from other players,
> > Adepts
> > are better than apps, if you can get them instead it'll be better, they
> > are
> > either drops or made by players.
>
> Ok thanks, how does my character learn to make spells?

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:58:04 -0500 in
<282dnbsSX7eHBD_cRVn-tw@adelphia.com>, "KY" <kyhighland@adelphia.net>
graced the world with this thought:

>where do I buy druid spells? apprentise II. and how do I train scribing so
>that I can scribe the spells when I find them. these are the things I don't
>understand yet.
>
>Thanks KY

which game?

KY

"bizbee" <tuberoo@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:58:04 -0500 in
> <282dnbsSX7eHBD_cRVn-tw@adelphia.com>, "KY" <kyhighland@adelphia.net>
> graced the world with this thought:
>
>>where do I buy druid spells? apprentise II. and how do I train scribing so
>>that I can scribe the spells when I find them. these are the things I
>>don't
>>understand yet.
>>
>>Thanks KY
>>
> which game?