Windows will not start

Windows gets to the blue screen saying loading settings
then restarts with no error message, just keeps going in
circles

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You have other options. At boot up depress and hold F8.
choose the option :

Last Known Good Configuration

or this is a new option if you have sp2

I can't rememeber exactly, " Disable system error restart"

Or you start in safe mode.

Once up ,I would run "error checking" need help? Open
help and support and search for "error checking"