EQ2 - Trade item question

Last response: in Video Games
Share
November 23, 2004 6:25:12 AM

Ive just started trying to do trade skills in Qeynos and am having a
hard time finding the different items I need to make things with. Is
there a simple and easy way to know where to buy things or am I going
to hunt all over the city to find each item I need?
Anonymous
November 23, 2004 10:12:55 AM

<someone@msn.com> wrote in message
> Ive just started trying to do trade skills in Qeynos and am having a
> hard time finding the different items I need to make things with. Is
> there a simple and easy way to know where to buy things or am I going
> to hunt all over the city to find each item I need?

The raw materials are gained by harvesting in the tier 1 newbie zones.
Harvest rocks, roots, logs, anything sitting on the ground that highlights.
They're named differently in each zone, but they do the same things.

All other supplies are sold by the wholesaler in your tradeskill society, the
merchant at the bottom of the stairs. There is a society in each town that
you can join, depending on where you like to do your crafting.

--
Davian - Wood Elf Warrior on Guk
Talynne - Half Elf Rogue on Guk

Dearic - Dwarven Warlord on E'ci